Monday, May 30, 2011

Good Morning

So my body has no idea what time zone it is in and because I slept pretty much the entire way home thanks to Parkers shoulder I have been up for a while now.  Well its either that or the fact that I am getting married in a couple days and can't seem to calm the butterflys.  But I figured if I am not going to be sleeping I might as well share a little bit about our last big adventure before the biggest adventure we will ever take.  So here is a little bit of Spain:
spending a couple days in barcelona was the best. parker knew way more spanish than i ever knew he did and basically got us around the whole city which was awesome 
this is sagrada de la familia from below 

and this is sagrada after the climb 
( the first day we were by ourselves but the second day we got to meet up with my sister jill and her husband kyle. they are pretty much the bomb and we had a blast with them. i think we walked 10 miles that day) 

this is parkers very first magnum bar. yes i made him wait till we were in europe because its cooler that way. 

first venture into the mediterranean. 

look how stinkin cute my sister and her husband are. 


 And now from some Pisa. No no dad not pizza, Pisa, but actually we ate lot of pizza. Italy:

ground view 
(notice how there is no one there, thank you sarah for suggesting we go so terribly early) 

sky view 

Florence 

we climbed the bell tower with shannon and dave. i love my sisters kids but it was so fun to hang out with just them and their husbands because we don't get to do that a lot. 
my dad came to, this is at the top.

And this is Rome





sisters sarah and jill 


Here's the Day on the Coast 

don't judge who wouldn't want a kissing picture right there 


this is my mom and me at pompei

what a week and what a week to come... :)  
( i'm knew to the blogging world. can you put too many pictures on one post? if so i'm sure i hit the limit on this one) 

1 comment:

  1. Jess it looks like you had so much fun! I wish I were coming to your wedding this weekend. Stupid other wedding and stupid brother thinking he can graduate from high school this weekend. Good luck dear!

    ReplyDelete