Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We're Married!

Sure took us long enough right??

I don't have pictures to post quite yet. Oh don't worry they will come. In the mean time you can check out some pretty sweet wedding pics at tarabutlerphotography.blogspot.com our bridal pictures from before the wedding are on her blog as well. Future Brides that sometimes like to glance over my blog, check her out!! I am so glad I went with Tara as the photographer. She takes amazing photos that really capture the people and emotion in them. Plus she is so fun to work with. You need to like being around your photographer, you spend a huge part of your big day with them. I am so happy that she was a part of our wedding.
June 4th was perfect. I was a little late meeting Parker outside the Temple that morning. His dad kept teasing him that I wasn't going to show up and when I was about 15 minutes late, I think he might have been a little worried. But then I showed up and we went in and got married so it was all good. That's the funny thing about weddings. You spend so much time planning and preparing. During the process you are so concerned about everything being perfect. Then that day finally comes and all you care about is getting married, and after you do it doesn't matter what happens from there- its going to be the best day of your life. As we were getting ready to leave I gave my mom a hug and just told her thanks for being the best mom/wedding planner in the world and giving me such a beautiful day. She told me the day was beautiful because Parker and I are beautiful. I am so grateful for a mother who never gets distracted from what is really important.
Thank you so much to all of our family and friends who came and celebrated with us! We were surrounded by the people we love, what more can you ask for?
So here we are Mr. and Mrs. back in Logan and couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment