Tuesday, May 15, 2012

We have been a bit busy...

We had a visit from Parker's parents while we were still in Logan. It is always fun to see them and it was a special treat to have them come to Logan.
I love family. I have always been really glad I came from such a big family. Because for better or worse, they are mine. One of the greatest things about being married is that we get to share everything... including family. Which means now I have an even bigger family, and I like that.

We moved all of our things and set up camp in my parents basement for the summer. (thanks mom & dad)  Parker has an internship down here, which he started, and loves. Here's to a really good summer.

And this happened....


Let me tell you, he keeps us busy. Another fun thing about being married, even if you are not exactly a dog person you may end up bringing home a puppy because your husband believes every family needs a dog. (and you may end up liking it a little bit more than you thought you would) 

(that's a yawn... ) 

1 comment:

  1. That little family picture is absolutely adorable. If you send that out in a Christmas card, I want one.

    ReplyDelete