Wednesday, July 24, 2013

30 Weeks!


This has been big a week. I turned 22 on the 22nd. The Royal Baby was born on my birthday, which I thought was pretty cool. And I reached 30 weeks. It feels like a big pregnancy milestone. 

I keep feeling like I have all the time in the world to get things done. My sister Jill told me to get myself in gear because there is always the possibility that this little guy will come early. (all of my sisters are betting I am going to have him early because they all had their babies early... my gut is telling me I will probably be the one that goes late) My due date is September 28th, and it still sounds so far away. But the past 30 weeks have gone by so fast I am sure the next 10 will fly!

I haven't touched a sewing machine since I had to for school in the seventh grade. But this week with a bit a ton of help I made Jack a quilt. It is almost done and when it is I will post pictures because it looks pretty awesome. I still am going to make him a few more blankets and a crib skirt to match his quilt.

When we came home from Philadelphia my brother asked me if I had swallowed a basketball over there. That is kind of how I feel! It is starting to get uncomfortable to bend over to tie my shoes...

Jack is a really active baby. My big belly is constantly moving around.  I often have a knee or a foot in my rib cage and he gets really big hiccups. He wakes me up nice and early every morning. I should probably just get used to it.



2 comments:

  1. Jess, you look great! Enjoy the last 10 weeks...they will go fast! Can't wait for you to meet your little Jack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tyanna I hope you are right about it going fast! I am starting to get so excited I can't stand it.

      Delete