Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Weekend Of Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful holiday. I hope you all did too!
Our first Thanksgiving with Jack went smoothly. He looked quite handsome in his overalls. I am convinced all little boys need a good pair of overalls. Here are my favorite snapshots from Thanksgiving:

The kid loves to play with his tongue.



 He sat on my lap all through dinner, because he hates to be left out. And I mean hates it.  It was a really wonderful day.

On Saturday my sisters "baby" got baptized. And the next day we blessed our little Jack. It was such a wonderful weekend spent remember what is really important, and everything we have to be thankful for.
It was so fun for these boys to share a big weekend.  Jack's tie was made from one of Parker's old tie. And yep he isn't wearing pants. I am in love with his thunder thighs and so we let him rock the button up shirt onesie- no pants style. Classic look. 



I am so Thankful for my little family of three! We just had family photos taken and these are my favorites.




No comments:

Post a Comment