Thursday, February 19, 2015

Words about my Favorite Person

Parker Robertson.
You continue to make me laugh. My real laugh from deep inside my belly. The kind of laugh that makes my eyes water.
Excellent at all things Mario.
I can count on you for everything.
My Valentine for six years and counting.
Everyone knows I need your optimism.
You would will be the worlds best Amazing Race partner.
You give one hundred percent to everything you do. You don't know any other way.
My kitchen floor dance partner.
Star Wars Rookie.
You are too good and still true.

Parker works all day. He comes home and helps with dinner and bath time. He rocks our son to sleep because he has missed him all day long. When it is finally  quiet, sometimes we are both too tired to form complete sentences. We work hard to build up this life we share. But I have so many things I want to say to him. He deserves all the best words. A random list of thoughts will have to do for now. Oh and this,

Parker I love love love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment