Friday, October 23, 2015

Rawr means I love you in Dinosaur

For three weeks Jack has pretty much ignored Cora. There have been small moments, when he thought no one was watching, where he has shown slight interest. He would touch her toes, or gently pat her head. But..... yesterday out of nowhere he wanted to play with her. He even shared one of his favorite dinosaurs with her. Which is a huge deal. He doesn't like to share his dinosaurs with anyone. I might be getting ahead of myself but here is to hoping he plays with her more and more! Because seeing my two kids together melts my mama heart.
These pictures capture how life is right now pretty perfectly. We wear pajamas for most of the day and play on the floor making a mess of toys, crayons, baby stuff and m&ms.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment