Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Last Weekend .....

Finals week is ok. It is nice to just feel done. But the weeks leading up to finals week are the worst. So I am glad to report that the weekend before all the craziness starts was amazing.
Friday Nicole threw me a shower with all of the kick awesome girls that I met in London. There is a special bond that comes with living in a house that many girls. I can not express my appreciation for every girl that came to celebrate with me. It was such a blast to see everyone. I had forgotten how loud it gets when we are all together. It was exciting to hear what they have all been doing with lives since we have been back in the States. Not being on facebook and being out of the loop for the most part, I just wanted to hear what everyone had been up to. It meant so much to me that everyone took the time to come. Not to mention I got some pretty sweet gifts. THANK YOU THANK YOU  to all the London girls and to Nicole for hosting and Amanda for her freaking yummy cake.
(basically dyed my hair to look more like Nicole for the occasion. not really but sort of looks like it)
This is everyone playing some fun shower game. I won.
I am never very good at taking pictures, and Friday night I was so distracted by everyone and everything that was going on I hardly got any. So if any of you that are reading this have pictures you want to share... send them my way!
Saturday Parker and I took a spontaneous trip to Park City with my family. My sisters and their kids were all staying up there and I was feeling so swamped with everything that was going on I didn't think we would be able to go. But Saturday we decided it would be worth it and boy was it!
This is what we were greeted by when we walked in the front door.

We caught on pretty quick. 
And yeah those stairs are as steep as they look. 
This trip was so much fun it deserves a post of its own, but for now I'll just say it capped off one of the very best weekends ever. 
Now we are trying to get back into the swing of things and survive the final weeks before finals week. 

1 comment:

  1. That does look like fun! Beautiful house, enjoy your time there. The shower looked like fun too. How sweet of your friends to do that, but you deserve it!

    Love, Mom/Michelle

    ReplyDelete