Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas in Nevada

It was a Christmas of firsts. Our first married Christmas. My first Christmas ever with no snow. My first Christmas in Nevada.

It was nice to see family we don't get to see very often. We took family photos. We sat around the dinner table all together. We spent time talking and laughing. Exploring differences and seeing similarities. 

 It was a Christmas of many firsts. It was the first time I gave up the Christmas that I knew with my family and my traditions, for Parker. Because that's part of marriage. Change. Compromise.  And putting him first. It was great. We had fun. We were together.



my sisters in-law 

my father in-law and june bug 

parker and i with the biggest Christmas haul ever- thank you, thank you Robertsons 

yes this post is coming from my very own macbook pro.  i have the greatest husband ever. he even kept it a secret. i was actually very very surprised. excited. happy. thrilled. all of the above.





No comments:

Post a Comment