Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Downtown Date Night

I had heard all about it. Seen pictures. But I just had to go, to see for myself. Yep, I'm talking about City Creek. 






Parker was an awesome sport and we just made a day of it. 





This is Parker being nice and taking a picture with me. 

This is Parker deciding that it would be more fun to throw me in the fountain. 


My sister and her family met up with us. Which was nice because my brother in-law Ryan hung out with Parker while Lisa and I took Gracie to do all things girlie. 



And of course we had to check out the Disney store. Hello, there is a castle in there. 
Thanks SLC we sure love ya! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh that looks so fun! I'm glad you liked it.. It's pretty much my new favorite place so I figured you'd feel the same :)

    ReplyDelete