Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Some BIG things

There sure has been a lot going on recently.  Here are some highlights.

A DOUBLE baptism. Picture Failure on my part but congrats to Ryan and Riley. Nope they are not twins, cousins, born 22 hours apart! 

A birthday lunch for my sweet Grandma. 

Hello Hunger Games

It's always a gamble when you really like a book and they make it into a movie... But we loved it! 

My dad put a hundred dollars up for the winner of the family march madness bracket. Guess who won? Miss Kaitlynn. Yeah she's the youngest. We think her dad helped her fill out a bracket to increase his chances of winning the price. Nice try but grandma took that little one straight to the Disney Store and went crazy! 
( my mom sent me this picture this morning) 
 Kaitlynn used her prize money to buy some things for her sister too.  Cute? Very. 

Conference Weekend! 
Prayers were answers, spirits rejuvenation. 

For some reason every year in October I think things will be less busy after the holidays. That by mid January life will be slow down. Where did I get that silly idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment