Monday, December 31, 2012

The Year The World Didn't End

Some things I learned in 2012:

Writing is my favorite therapy. 
Puppies are a ton of work. 
A cure for the daily headaches.
Yoga.
Water Skiing is like riding a bike. It just comes back.
If there is something I think I can't do, the Lord makes sure I do it, just so I know I can. 
New reasons Parker is the best decision I  will ever make.
How to make a great salad.
My mom will never stop mothering, thank goodness.
Good friends are really important. 
No one is harder on me than I am on myself.
Laughter fixes most things.
Instagram.
Prayer isn't just a part of my daily routine.
Snow comes if you wish hard enough.
People actually read this blog. 

As another year comes to a close tonight, I have a feeling of overwhelming gratitude for all the experiences, opportunities, and people I have in my life.


Have a Happy New Years Eve, best wishes to all for 2013!





No comments:

Post a Comment