Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Impromptu 5k

Eagle Mountain held a Run For Boston 5k last weekend. My sister and her family were running it, and about twenty minutes before it started we decided we wanted to participate too. My sister was able to register for us real quick and we got there just in time.

Our lack of planning = my lack of appropriate foot wear

Because running in my Sperrys while 18 weeks pregnant sounded like a bad idea... we told my sister and her husband to run their hearts out and we would push the kiddos. Technically Parker pushed and I just had a nice stroll.

We spent a lot of time pulled over to adjust jackets, stroller straps, and break up the occasional fight. But we had so much fun. And even though it took us a while it felt good to cross that finish line. 

It was a wonderful Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment