Wednesday, April 10, 2013

This and That.

What we have been up to in no particular order. 

We had a little party over here on Monday night to watch the game.  Parker really made all of the food but, my secret super power (contacts) makes me the designated onion slicer . 


This is me waiting at my doctors office. They give me one of those buzzers like they do at restaurants. First time it buzzes you go back and the nurse does her thing (blood pressure, weight kind of stuff) then you go out and wait again. Buzz number two means there is a room ready for you.  
Then you wait in the room for the doctor. But don't worry they provide educational entertainment. 


You grab the remote select how far along you are then it suggests short videos for you to watch. 
It is a really long wait for a pretty quick visit with the doctor. But hearing the heartbeat makes it well worth it, and we walk out of there happy as can be.


We have one sad cone head of a dog over here. Poor guy. 


This is my favorite thing making its way around the Internet right now. 

We had a wonderful conference weekend. I know it is not really a holiday, but if it was it would be my favorite. It was a weekend of comfort and peace. And cinnamon rolls.  Any favorites? These are a few of mine,


 Jill sent me this picture of Tayla


Last conference she was so small.


She is one special miracle baby. 











3 comments:

  1. Ah I'm so glad you guys are doing so well. And that you get to stay in Logan, I know how much you love it there! How happy! The Hope of God's Light, Lord I Believe, and Personal Peace: The Reward of Righteousness were three of my favorites. Let's face it anything Holland says is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am pretty darn excited about it!
      Holland is the bomb.
      And I miss you.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete