Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter Eggs and March Madness

Jack dyed eggs for the first time this year. He was in heaven. Messy, colorful heaven. I was not planning on doing it this year. I thought he was too little. Oh boy was I wrong. Sometimes its good to have sisters that but in and tell you whats up. 








We missed Parker on Easter. On Thursday Parker got tickets to the final four games in Indianapolis. So last minute he took off because when you have an opportunity like that you just have to go! He had the best time. Jack and I missed him like crazy! He gets home today and we are counting down the hours. 


Every night Jack and I would watch videos of Parker. Seriously Jack really needs his dad at bedtime. Nothing I do is just right… and I am pretty ok with that. 


It has been a whirlwind around here and we have all been running. But we made time to remember our Savior and feel joy and peace. 


"Today we celebrate the gift of victory. Over every fall we have ever experienced, every sorrow we have ever known, every discouragement we have ever had, every fear we have ever faced." - Jeffrey R. Holland

P.S. How amazing was conference?? I am already re-watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment