Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Disneyland: All the Fun

A whole week with my very favorite people and four days of that week spent in Disneyland!! Pinch me! Too good and still true. First family vacation as a family of four and I will cherish the memories forever and ever. I hope you are ready for an overload of Disneyland pictures. Starting with my favorite pictures of my kiddos on rides.

Jack's favorite rides were:
1. Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
3. Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
4. Tarzan's Treehouse

Cora's favorite rides were:
1. The Golden Zephyr
2. Winnie the Pooh
3. Small World
4. Teacups

Honorable mention for both kids, The Chew Chew Train
































First time on Buzz and he just wanted to spin the car. By the end of the week sharp shooter was a high level two all by himself. Almost a level three..... which is what I am.















These rushed and blurry photos make me so happy! There is nothing like watching your kids be overjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment