Sunday, July 3, 2011

6-4-11

So tomorrow nation wide people will be lighting off fire works in honor of our one month mark, just kidding. But here are some pictures from the wedding! (and by some I mean way more than some... they were all so good I couldn't just pick some)


Here we are Mr. and Mrs. 

Here come 13 of my very best friends. After years of sitting at the kids table for Thanksgiving and Christmas, after so many sleep overs they had at grandmas house , after countless laughs and good times I love them like siblings. 


This day was perfect because of the people we love. We never could have made it to this point without are wonderful parents. 

 John and Michelle thank you so much for welcoming me into your wonderful family. Thank you for raising such a remarkable son. We wouldn't be where we are if it wasn't for your love and support. I am grateful everyday to be Robertson. We love you!

Mom and Dad, thank you so much for loving me through everything and for welcoming Parker into our family. Thank you for always teaching me what was important in life. You have been such a blessing to me and to Parker. We love you! 

Thank you to everyone who came to be with us and share our excitement.




 Nothing better than Family 


Parker I love you. Here is what the start of forever looked like. 


What girl wouldn't want four sisters? Especially sisters like mine. Sarah, Shannon, Jill, Lisa, you are my examples and friends and I love you. Thanks for being the best sisters a girl could ask for. 

Parker has talked about how cool his older brothers are from the day that I met him. Nash thank you for not letting Kyle beat up on Parker too bad and Kyle thanks for making sure he wasn't a whimp. 

. We had been waiting for so long for this day to come and it was so fun to celebrate. Everything was beautiful and wonderful. 

(our first dance)




( trying to explain to him how bad it would be for him if he got cake in my hair) 

(had to ditch the heals)




2 comments:

  1. Ah! Everything is beautiful! The pictures turned out stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics were great Jess! You were breathtakingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete