Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy Selection Sunday!

....and Saint Patrick's Day too.

My cute niece helped me paint my nails green will gold polka dots last night and that was about all I did for the holiday. Parker said he didn't need to wear green because of his eyes. Saint Patrick's Day rules clearly state you must wear green. Sorry darling, you do not wear your eyes.
But we are putting together our brackets and have already watched quite a bit of basketball. On Saturday Parker gets to go watch at the Energy Solutions Arena (cough Delta Center). He is little-boy-on-Christmas-Eve excited about it.  
If you aren't sure about how to go about making your picks, check out this video.

In other (much more) exciting news I am in the last week of my first trimester. Crossing my fingers for a little more energy and a little less morning (noon and night) sickness. Counting my blessings that our little one is growing healthy and strong. 
And although it is still early my sister introduced me to these little books and I am really excited about them.  


1 comment:

  1. Those books are the to-die-for kind of cute. I'm so glad I got to see you, and as I've said a million times, I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete