Monday, March 4, 2013

Simply Over The Moon

Sometimes when I am straightening up I'll pick up a Phillies hat, move a pair of size fifteen Nikes, or pause before I close the closet door long enough to touch the sleeve of his suit coat hanging next to my dresses.
When I see his things, side by side with mine, they become our things. Part of our life. And I realize I can't quite remember what life was like when it was just my own. Life is different now, better...
Someday (in about 7 months) when I am straightening up I'll pick up a bottle, move a bouncer, and pause while folding a small blanket long enough to soak it all in. I'll look at Parker and we will realize we can't quite remember what life was like when it was just our own. Life will be different, better...
We are over the moon to announce that Little Robertson is on the way and already reshaping our world into something better than we could have ever imagined.



8 comments:

  1. Words honestly can't express how happy I am for you. I may or may not have cried at this post. Ok I definitely cried. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! Being married, I know what a crazy difficult decision it is to decide to make an addition to the family! So congratulations on taking that step! You'll be a great mother :) And yay for the first London baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I tried leaving a comment earlier but it didn't let me...... rude! I love your blog, it is so fun to read and makes me feel super duper lameo! I love my new little neice/nephew already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! So glad for you! I am glad you found me so I could find you! Trevor says congrats too! :)

    ReplyDelete