Saturday, August 29, 2015

USTATE Fall Ball Scrimmage and Family Fun Day

About a month ago (maybe a little more now time is gong by so quick) KSL reached out to Parker and asked him to cover Utah State Football.  You can find his articles and podcasts here. It has been a wonderful opportunity! He is up in Logan quite a bit these days, so Jack and I jumped at the chance to make the trip with him for "Family Fun Day".
Jack spent the first part of the game eating a creamy and crawling all over the bleachers playing trucks and minions. ( Words cannot describe how sticky and dirty he was)  He did watch some of the game. Pretty sure he is going to want to go to work with Parker everyday. But then he decided he wanted to be on the field. He was hot and tired and seriously had a meltdown when I told him he had to wait until the game was over. So he was grumpy for a while and then fell asleep. After the game we woke him up so he could finally run on the field. I am so glad we did. He sprinted around for well over an hour. Parker thinks he must have ran over 2000 yards. He was in heaven. I don't know how we will ever take him to another football game. He is going to expect to be able to play on the field every time!













Here we are a family of almost four. 


And here we were newly engaged at family fun day back in 2010.


The difference five years can make! I love Utah State football. Without it I wouldn't have met Parker. Which would have been hands down the darkest timeline.  And I am really enjoying it being a big part of our lives again! It has been such an exciting time and is only going to get crazier when the season actually starts. Not to mention we are getting so excited to welcome our newest Aggie fan. 


 Which by the way… Parker is totally supposed to be in Logan on my due date. I think it'll be ok. I read somewhere that less than 5% percent of people actually have their babies on their due dates. Lets hope that's true!



No comments:

Post a Comment