Friday, November 30, 2012

A little Cheer

Thank you Thanksgiving for being perfect. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

The Holidays are in full swing over here: 

Our tree isn't finished yet because I lost the little zip lock bag I stored all the hooks in... So no bulbs yet. We did however get a tree skirt this year. 

Last year for Christmas Jill gave me that big pretty frame with a printable for every major holiday. All I have to do is rotate them. Easy, quick, and oh so festive. 

Stockings hung on our bulletin board.....It works. 

The halls are officially decked before December first. Which is a big improvement from last year. Also, I just found out last night that Parker has never seen "It's A Wonderful Life" What?? 
 I just kept saying "Come on! George Bailey? Clarence? None of this is ringing a bell?"  Needless to say we will be watching it very soon. 




2 comments:

  1. PARKER! I'm watching It's a Wonderful Life tomorrow night, wish you guys were here and you could join me and we could solve that problem for Parker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apartment is way too cute! I LOVE the "Now Showing" signs!!

    ReplyDelete