Friday, November 16, 2012

The Big Four

Did you ever trace your hand and make it into a turkey? In elementary school, they would have us write four things we were thankful for in the outline of our four fingers. The thumb was busy being the head. Hopefully you know what I am talking about. Anyways, I think I always wrote close to the same four things on my turkey. They are the obvious answers to what are you thankful for, but important to remember all the same. So this year this is my version of a hand-traced turkey. One blog post for each of my Big Four.

Family:
 Maybe it's just the two of us and the fuzzy thing, but we are one happy family. From the little things that he does for me, to the monumental ways he has changed my life for the better, I am thankful for Parker every single day. 

We believe families are forever, and that the family is a key part of an eternal plan.  I can't express how grateful I am for my little family. 

We both come from great families too. 
My mom and all her girls: 
(Yes mother I am using this photo taken in 2007 as a subtle hint that we need new family pictures! )

Parker's dad and all his boys:





No comments:

Post a Comment