Friday, November 9, 2012

I love, I Love Lucy, and other stuff too

Back to blogging. Where to start?
I know I am a little way late on this one, but Happy Fall!


 

We had a killer October. Haunted houses, forests, circuses, hayrides, corn mazes, and more scary movies than I can count. Not to mention the long walks in my sweaters and scarfs I missed all summer, watching Dax ran around chasing the leaves that were picked up by the wind, and Parker making me laugh. It's been pretty perfect around here. 

Speaking of perfect. Little Tayla finally got to go home to her sweet family. We finally got to be properly introduced. And Parker held the smallest little human he had ever seen. Its a good look for him. 

We are the coolest Aunt and Uncle ever. Ask anyone of our nieces or nephews. 

In other irrelevant news, while we are committed to (more than) a few shows this time of year, we unexpectedly found ourselves hooked on an old classic. 
Two words. Quality Television. 


No comments:

Post a Comment