Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Little Jack Frost

I have a little boy who loves to be outside. He craves the fresh air and open spaces. We have to have outside play time everyday. He needs it as much as he needs to take a nap or eat dinner. Every morning after breakfast Jack and Dax beg to go outside. 



We had an unusually warm October so we played in the sunshine. 



But November came in and the temperatures dropped. So we played in the snow flurries and frost. 








He cried and cried when I finally made him come in. We are getting our snow gear ready because I have a feeling we won't be staying inside a whole lot this winter. 

Just because I love them here are two more pictures. 
Jack napping with his favorite stuffed dog Leroy. 


A gem my mom sent me while she was watching Jack one night. My dad was fixing the dryer and Jack wanted to "help".  They had to find a way to keep this walking tornado contained. 










No comments:

Post a Comment