Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful

There are many many things in life that I am thankful for. There are two major areas if my life that I am especially grateful for. they will be split into two separate blog posts. The first of which will focus on the Church. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
The Salt Lake City Temple
I have only been a member of the Church for a year and a half now and have received countless blessings because of it. I am so incredibly thankful for these blessing and the great joy the gospel has brought me. I am thankful for the Priesthood and the power that it holds. I am so thankful that I will be able to raise my children in the Church and help teach them and watch their testimonies grow. I am thankful for the opportunities I have to strengthen my own testimony through my calling and opportunities to help others. I am thankful for a living prophet, Thomas S. Monson, and the leadership of the Church. It still amazes me how much happier and full my life is now. I am thankful for all those who believed in and supported me, especially my wife (who will be featured in the next post). 

1 comment: