Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Wife

I love my wife.
She is truly the thing I am most thankful for in this whole world.
And as such I have decided to create a short list of reasons why I'm thankful for her.
10. I can always use the carpool lane.
9. She understands how weird I am and also appreciates it.
8. I always have my wife, who I can sing with and who can get me to dance.
7. I am so happy to always have her to watch basketball with.
6.She always makes me laugh. often so much that it hurts.
5. She always shares her left-overs with me... well almost always.
4.She is the best best friend anyone could ever ask for.
3. She always supports me in everything I do and pushes me to be the best.
2.I have some one who I can just be myself with all the time
1. She makes me happier than I ever thought I could be in life. 
To put it simply: I love my wife

No comments:

Post a Comment