Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Throw the Party of the month? Nah the Party of the Year

Not only did we get to go to"The Halloween Feast, in the Haunted Matterhorn Mansion" (aka family Halloween party at my parents) we were able to bring some friends along! I love bringing friends to any family party because my family really knows how to party.  And the party was awesome, my sisters put so much work into it and everyone was really dressed up.... I was so excited to see all the kids in their costumes.
But lets start with the really important stuff, the food:
 There was a lot of food and everything was spooky themed. 
 Can't have a Halloween Feast without lots and lots of dry ice. 
And some awesome costumes

Parker and I were Peeta and Katniss. If you haven't read the Hunger Games, you should probably stop reading this blog and start reading the Hunger Games right away because they are awesome. 
We ate food, played some games and had one awesome dance party.  It was the perfect Halloween celebration. 
I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. Great way to kick off the Holiday Season. 


1 comment:

  1. AAAARRRROOOOOON Carter! Love the reference. Looks like you had a great Halloween. I adore your costumes.

    ReplyDelete