Friday, May 29, 2015

Halfway Baby Girl!!!

20 weeks down, 20 to go! Aw man pregnancy is long. But totally worth it. We love our baby girl so much already and cannot wait to meet her this fall.
I am feeling pretty good. I get tired easily but I'm not sick anymore.
This little one is a big mover. We can see and feel her kicks and flips from the outside now. She is actually dancing away while I type this. I love that she moves so much because it lets me know that she is growing strong in there. She is a little night owl though..
I am carrying her way higher than I carried Jack. Everything already feels squished and I feel like I am showing more. But because she is higher I've been able to stay in my regular pants longer. So that's been kind of cool.
The name hunt is so on. Parker and I have spent a crazy amount of time compiling a list of girl names that we like. Then we both put them in order from names we liked the most to names we like the least. Then Parker, my sweet husband who loves numbers and charts, put our lists into excel. He cross analyzed them and assigned a point value based off of how high they were on each of our separate lists.  And wa-la we now have a top five. I think we will pair them with some middle name choices and hopefully have a name sooner than later.
My parents were just in New York and my mom brought home super cute PINK Yankee gear. My sweet sister gave me several arms full of hand-me-downs. The cutest shoes, dresses and bows!! We may not have a name but we have a solid start on the wardrobe.
I will be ordering quite a few more Baby Lit books. She will get an early start to her Austen education.
Jack has no idea what is going on. We point out every baby we see because, I am not sure he even knows what a baby is. Last night he crouched over a baby doll and opened and closed her eyes a bunch. I am pretty confident that if this baby girl can survive Jack, he will protect her from everything else.



No comments:

Post a Comment