Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I'm All About Those Boots

This is how we roll these days.

Snow boots, shorts, and Leroy. What can I say? This boy gets his sense of style from his mama! 


My sisters assured me that the two year old wardrobe is a right of passage for every mom. Its kind of fun watching him stomp around in those snow boots. He is assertive and I like that he knows what he wants. Before we leave the house I will give him the choice "Shoes or Boots?" He grins from ear to ear and says, "Boots!" almost every time. Jack still isn't saying much, so it's a big deal. 


He loves the aquarium and seeing all the "ish"! He runs around saying "Wooooow" and "Ohhhhh" He can't get enough. He even put Leroy down to play in the play land. 


Fun little adventure with my best bud in his best boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment