Saturday, May 9, 2015

May 9, 2015

Today we ran through pouring rain in and out of baby stores. At first I thought we wouldn't have to get anything for our second baby. But actually we do. We cruised around as a family of three in and out of the rain like it was no big deal. Right now we have a system down, we can handle one. This baby is going keep us on our toes. We are going to need a whole new system, a system for two. But we are up for the challenge. I am so excited. And so nervous. I can't sleep at night because I lay in bed feeling the baby move and I am too thrilled to fall asleep. But even with the nerves and the excitement I feel this incredible sense of peace. I know things are happening the way they are supposed to. Everything is just right. This little baby, our little baby, is coming into our lives at the perfect time. I am so so grateful to be a mother. I am so so grateful we get to do this again.
We are getting ready for you little one! As ready as we can be. I won't be a bit surprised if you are as rambunctious as your brother, you are already so wiggly. I can't wait for this wild ride. I already know it is going to bring more joy than I can imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment