Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Pink Balloons!!




We got the surprise of our lives today! A baby girl! Jack is going to have a little sister! Ahhh! Excited. Terrified. Shocked. I really really believed we would be picking up blue balloons today. But I am happy to be wrong!
She is as healthy as can be! Measuring right on track. We are so thankful to have a healthy baby.

This is not the best quality. I took a picture of the printed ultrasound picture on my phone in the car on the way home. So -blurry with a huge glare. But I love her little profile! That is her cute little nose and her upper lip. Her mouth is wide open…. maybe she was yawning??
We were truly expecting to have another boy. Maybe because we both come from one gender families? I don't know but, we really thought we would have all boys. I wish I had a picture of the look on Parker's face when they said- it's a girl! I wish I could have seen the look on my face. I asked the doctor to re-check... 100 % positive it is a girl. We were shocked. But honestly so excited.
Don't worry Parker has already found some Utah State hair bows.
Can't wait to meet this little one in October! Baby girl keeps surprising us in all the best ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment