Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mothers Day 2015!

Loved celebrating all of the mothers in my life over the weekend. Specifically my mom and my mother in-law, and my sweet sisters who not only act like my mom from time to time, but Jacks mom too. I am also lucky enough to have grandmas, aunts, and terrific neighbors and friends that are great examples of loving mothers and strong women. I am so thankful to have so many wonderful women in my life! And of course I loved being able to celebrate being a mom myself. Because it really is the best thing in the world. My heart is so full of gratitude everyday that I have been given the opportunity of motherhood.



 His after church look is my very favorite. 

Afternoon bike ride

 My mom, her mom, the kiddo who made me a mom. 

 Playing. Probably the best part of motherhood. 

My Mothers Day gift from Jack. Could not be more perfect. 

Snuggling with the worlds biggest mamas boy. 
Great end to a great  day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment